- What Information is Collected. We collect the following types of information:
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, through our SaaS applications, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website or use our SaaS applications, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site and our SaaS applications, like many other sites and SaaS applications that are accessible via the internet, records this basic information about visits to our site and/or use of our applications.
(c) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
- Legal Basis for Collecting Personal Information. There are two categories of information we collect:
(a) Information that we must have in order for you to use our services, which includes:
(i) Registration information, including your name, address, and other information you provide when you sign up for our services or is provided on your behalf by those who added you as a user to our system;
(ii) Broad, non-specific location, which we derive from your IP address;
(iii) Technical information necessary to operate our services, including the type of browser and device you use and the data you input.
(b) Information that we can use to provide additional features and improved experiences if you choose to share that information. We never receive any of the following information unless you expressly choose to share it with us.
- Data subject rights. The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other countries’ privacy laws provide certain rights for data subjects. A good explanation of them is available on the website of the United Kingdom’s Information Commissioner’s Office at the following: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr. If you wish to confirm that we are processing your personal data, or to have access to the personal data we may have about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request information about: the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, who might have received the data from the us, what the source of the information was (if you didn’t provide it directly to us), and how long it will be stored. You have a right to correct the record of your personal data maintained by us if it is inaccurate. You may request that we erase that data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions. You may also request that we cease using your data for direct marketing purposes. In many countries, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how we process your personal data. When technically feasible, we will, at your request, provide your personal data to you or transmit it directly to another controller. Reasonable access to your personal data will be provided at no cost upon request made to us at email@example.com. If access cannot be provided within a reasonable time frame, we will provide you with a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied.
- How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, new applications and/or special offers.
- Your Choices Regarding Data Retention and Processing. You have the following rights regarding our retention and processing of your personal data:
(b) Promotional and Newsletter Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional and newsletter emails from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional emails and other promotional communications from us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific request. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as security alerts and notices related to your access to or use of our services or those about your online account or our ongoing business relations.
(c) Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies or to prompt you before accepting such a cookie. Please note that, if you choose to remove or reject browser cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our services.
(d) California Residents. You may choose to opt out of our disclosure of personal information about you to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you choose to opt-out at any time after granting approval email email@example.com.
- How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session on our website(s) and/or following certain uses of our applications.
- Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
- Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
- Children. This website or any applications available from Logical Labs do not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Third Party Tracking. Third parties do not collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities on our website or through our SaaS applications.